- Compose and send e-newsletters.
- Manage subscribers and mailing lists.
- View real-time tracking reports.
- Create follow-up campaigns.
- Send birthday newsletters
- Filter and segment subscribers based on subscription dates, demographic variables or tracking behavior.
- Improve subscriber experience and interaction.
- Compliant with anti-spam laws.
A web-based, e-newsletter and mailing list software. You can collect or import subscriber emails and other data, organize them into mailing lists, design and send personalized newsletters, view campaign reports and more.
Loaded with utilities and features, nicely packed in a very modern and intuitive interface.
nuevoMailer is a product of DesignerFreeSolutions
- Ideal for single companies, entities or organizations who want to set-up their own in-house newsletter and subscriber management system.
- Enables you to engage in periodical or occasional communication with a group of contacts via email in order to announce,
inform, call to action, educate or do business.
- For complete e-mail marketing.
- Or simply for newsletter blasts.
- Loaded with advanced features such as auto-save for newsletters, double opt-in, smtp anti-flood, one-click follow-up campaigns, follow-up filters and more.
- For Linux (and Windows) servers and the mySQL database.
- Written in PHP.
- Ajax-powered interface: unique experience, usability, productivity.
- This is not a hosted solution: you acquire your own licensed copy to install and use as you like in your own server/host.
- One-time license fee.
- For shared and dedicated hosting.
- Very easy to set-up and use.
- No programming knowledge required.
- Clear separation of entities like subscriber, mailing list, newsletter, campaign.
- A subscriber is someone from whom you have at least an email address.
- A mailing list is a grouping of subscribers.
- A newsletter is the content that you send.
- A campaign is the activity of sending: any newsletter can be send to any list (or a combination of lists).
- You may have unlimited subscribers, newsletters, mailing lists and campaigns.