nuevoMailer is a self-hosted email marketing software that enables you to manage subscribers and mailing lists, design rich personalized newsletters, send email campaigns, view and analyze real time reports and follow-up with triggers and autoresponders. A complete solution for email marketing, newsletter and mailing list management.
- Self-hosted, for shared, dedicated and cloud servers.
- Linux, Windows, PHP, mySQL.
- One time license fee. Installed on your own server.
- Anti-spam laws compliant: Can-spam and CASL compliant. The subscribers IP address is recorded at opt-in and confirmation steps (with a timestamp).
Mailing lists & subscribers
- Unlimited subscribers and mailing lists.
- Fully custom subscriber fields (drop-down, check-boxes, radio buttons etc).
- Custom list settings.
- Suppression list management.
- Clean-up dormant/inactive subscribers.
- Process and manage bounced emails.
- Fully customizable subscriber landing pages and greeting emails.
- Subscriber pages where they log-in and update their profile.
- Html editor optimized for newsletter design.
- Extensive newsletter personalization (body, subject, hyperlinks).
- Send html, text, multi-part newsletters.
- Embed RSS feeds inside a newsletter.
- Send a web page by the URL.
- Organise your sewsletters using tags.
- Templates manager.
- Send attachments and images as inline (embedded).
- Auto-save when editing (no more lost changes).
- Newsletter rating system.
- Embed social media sharing: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
- Read newsletter in your browser (smart link).
- Forward to your friends (smart link).
- SEO and mobile friendly newsletter archive (web page & API).
Opt-in/-out & importing emails
- 3 different opt-out processes.
- Opt-out by email.
- Opt-in by email.
- List-unsubscribe header.
- Ask for opt-out feedback (reason).
- Double opt-in verification at list level.
- Opt-in form builder (captcha ready) & API. Exit popup widget.
- Import subscribers from csv files with field mapping.
- Synchronize imports from external databases (data sources).
- Insert/remove subscriber API.
- Single one-time campaigns.
- Campaign series: recurring campaigns with rotating newsletters.
- Drip campaigns: autoresponder and triggers.
- Send a recurring campaign exactly on a specific day of a month (e.g on the 25th).
- Perform A/B split-test campaigns (by rotating newsletters).
- Send & automate anniversary newsletters (e.g. birthdays, weddings).
- Global, per list and per campaign custom sender settings.
- Send transactional emails directly from your own CRM/CMS by "posting" a newsletter ID and a subscriber email.
Email sending options
- Fire multiple campaigns asynchronously, in parallel in the background.
- Send with SMTP, PowerMTA, Amazon SES (smtp and api), Local MTA (SendMail), PHP-mail.
- Use multiple SMTP servers with load balancing and rotation.
- Support for ssl and tls connections.
- SMTP anti-flood & maximum send rate.
- Attach custom headers to an SMTP server.
- Fully compliant with all major 3rd party SMTP relay services and providers.
- Pause, resume, edit a campaign and use batches.
- Extensive, multi-level reporting.
- Real time clicks/views email campaign reports.
- Reports and charts exportable to pdf/png.
- Distribution reports.
- Campaign comparison & aggregate reports.
- Email clients used by subscribers.
- Campaign tracking with Google analytics.
- Trend (time-line) charts.
- List traffic, opt-outs, forwards, Geo-maps and more.
More advanced concepts
- Start different series of autoresponder campaigns based on different opt-in forms.
- Loaded with list-segmentation utilities.
- Create follow-up lists, campaigns and filters based on clicks & opens (or not).
- Demographic & tracking-based filters.
- Advanced search that allows you to create list segments and campaign filters.
- You can even segment when you import subscribers using custom SQL on your source database.