Turn your email lists into mailing lists
- Consolidate your various email lists or contact lists from different sources and organize them into actionable mailing lists.
- Mailing lists help you organize your email lists according to your marketing or communication needs.
- Email list management is a core feature of nuevoMailer and one of the most important activities in email marketing.
Build, manage and grow your mailing lists
- Create as many mailing lists as you need. The same subscriber can belong to one or more lists.
- You have several utilities to import, remove, copy subscribers between lists, merge lists, segment and clean.
- You have simple and advanced search for subscribers.
- Mailing lists can be set as public or hidden. Hidden lists do not appear in the Subscriber center.
- The Subscriber center is a one-page mini website where subscribers can log in, update their profile and select the lists they want to subscribe.
- nuevoMailer is a server-based email list management software that runs on your own server (Linux, Windows etc) and built on PHP/mySQL. Here are some key features regarding mailing list management in email marketing.
- Also called "black list" or "do-not-email list". If you have an email list which you want to exclude from all campaigns and ensure that you will never even accidentally send to it then this is the feature you should use. You mark subscribers as inactive. Although they exist in your system they will never be included in a campaign.
Custom subscriber fields
- Except the email all other subscriber fields can be defined by you.
- You can set them up as text boxes, check-boxes, drop down menus, radio buttons, date input with pop-up calendars.
- This enables you to create rich and functional opt-in forms using the built-in form builder.
Opt-in form builder
- You can save your forms and use different forms for different websites. You can see the total number of sign-ups for each form.
- The generated form displays validation errors inline thus avoiding unnecessary page loads and redirects.
- You can integrate the forms in any website using an iframe or by copying-pasting some html code. Each form has a unique URL. So even if you don't want to integrate the form in a web page you can simply provide a link to it (example).
- You can start a series of autoresponder emails after one subscribes. These series can be unique to a opt-in form - list combination.
Which means that you can set-up different autoresponders for different lists or websites (where you may have opt-in forms).
Custom list settings
- Custom list settings give you the option to use different email, campaign, smtp servers and opt-in/-out settings specifically for a mailing list.
- They are activated when the process involves this list only. By process we mean a campaign (or autoresponder) for this list and the actions that follow after an opt-in (using a form) or an opt-out.
See here what you can personalize for each list.
- They are very handy when sending campaigns on behalf of others or having different opt-in forms at several websites and want to personalize the subscriber experience for each site.
- Also called confirmed opt-in.
- Double opt-in is a legal requirement in several countries.
- Verification at list level: a subscriber may have confirmed for one list but not for another.
- To comply with anti-spam laws, the time and IP are recorded when a subscriber opts-in and confirms his subscription.
- You have several utilities to manage unverified subscribers, send reminders and more.
Many ways to import your email lists
- Import email lists from csv or txt files with field mapping.
- Import a number of emails via copy-paste.
- Import from external databases or data sources (mySQL, SQL Server). You can save these connections for frequent imports. You can set-up a cron job to periodically synchronize your mailing lists with these external data sources.
- Subscribe by email: for each list you can set a mailbox. Your subscriber sends an email and he is added to this list.
- Use the api to add subscribers directly from your own website.
- Simply add one subscriber at a time.
- When importing you have opt-out filters so you don't accidentally import again subscribers who have opted-out in the past.
Purge your mailing lists
- Purging your mailing lists means finding and removing dormant subscribers; those who never click or never open your email campaigns. See how.
- In addition using the bounce manager you can remove subscribers with soft or hard bounces.
- And if you use double opt-in you have utilities to find and remove subscribers who have never confirmed their subscription.
Improve your subscribers experience with custom landing pages and greeting emails
- You have complete control of the subscriber experience with custom landing pages and greeting emails.
- The "Welcome", "Goodbye", "Confirmation-required" pages and emails can be set-up by you the way you like. You can also define redirect URLs to send the subscriber to your own pages.
- The "Welcome" and "Goodbye" emails can be switched on/off.
- The landing pages and greeting emails can be optionally defined specifically for each list when using the custom list settings.
- You have a built-in Privacy page that you may customize as you like.
- nuevoMailer offers 3 types of opt-out links:
- List opt-out
- Global opt-out
- Update your account or redirect to the Subscriber center
- The html editor has a special button to insert these links. You have complete control of the wording of these links. You can also use images.
- Optionally you can ask subscribers the reason for opting out and this is saved and you can see it in your administration panel.
- All opt-outs are saved in the opt-outs table in detail.
- In addition when a subscriber voluntarily opts-in using a form in your website he is automatically removed from the opt-outs table.
- When you import subscribers you can use opt-out filters to exclude those who opted-out in the past.