nuevoMailer SB/MB - February 1, 2024
Major new features
- Send-Time optimization
Send your newsletters when a subscriber is most likely to click or open. Requires the multi-threaded sending plugin in order to time-tune a campaign but you can still collect related subscriber data. Learn more or read about its benefits.
- OpenAI ChatGPT integration.
Inside nuevoMailer admin panel just enter your own api key and start using it. Organize your chats by topic. Complete message history exchanged in order to maintain context.
- Conditional content blocks builder
Much easier to build blocks with IF/ELSE conditions based on subscriber fields. You can now use date fields as well and you have new options like "contains", "starts with", "ends with". You can also save these blocks. See the docs.
- Autoresponder improvements
New autoresponders based on last click/open.
Autoresponders based on X days after are sent in batches and exactly at the activation hour/minute you define. E.g. always at 9:30 am.
No changes for autoresponders based on X minutes/hours after which are sent without batches.
- For the List-unsubscribe header besides the list opt-out and global opt-out actions, you now have a new option: suppress subscriber.
- Advanced search
Added AND/OR operators for mailing lists, subscriber tags and campaigns.
Extended the search in subscriber tags for both having and not having a tag.
Added also a new option to tag/un-tag the whole subscriber segment found in the search results.
- For triggers based on click or open you now have a condition on the number of times opened/clicked. For example, you can specify that the trigger will execute after 3 clicks or after 2 opens and not from the first time.
Other notable improvements and features (v.10.0)
- You can add a preheader also when sending a page using the URL.
- Fallback text when the countdown timer expires (instead of 00:00:00 which is the default if you don't use a fallback text).
- Campaign completed webhook. When a campaign finishes a function is called. You can use this call to retrieve and share campaign data using an existing outbound webhook. It is not used by default. We include sample code and examples for those who want to use it.
- Filter newsletters by tag (reloads instantly) when creating a campaign or an autoresponder. Very handy!
- Maximum error threshold. Email sending may generate smtp or similar protocol errors. You can use this setting to automatically pause a campaign when this threshold is exceeded (like 5%).
- The page with the Opt-out reasons that the subscriber sees was redesigned using radio buttons and added a link to your website.
- Quick search: search by subscriber ID and campaign ID. Refined the search for autoresponders and campaigns.
- Added a new editor option, Smart content for quickly inserting content (your logo, RSS feed, countdown timer etc). The same button also opens the conditional content block builder.
Reporting features (v.10.0)
- The Recent subscriber activity report in your Welcome page now depicts better the different types of opt-out (global, suppression, snooze etc).
- Separated the tags for campaigns and autoresponders. You now have different options for each. They are automatically copied when you upgrade.
- Subscribers aggregate report for a hyperlink (across all campaigns).
- Filter campaigns in the Top 10 campaigns report by tag and dates.
- Custom campaign reports (aggregate & comparison) can also be filtered by campaign tags.
- Most active days and hours charts can be filtered by mailing list (or all).
- Added a filter by Sender profile in your campaigns page.
- The campaign tags filter was also added at the Clicks report.
The News log also received new features (v.10.0)
- Added rating scores in your admin panel News log page.
- Added the date-time picker in the quick edit pop-up.
- Added meta tags specifically for the news log page: title, keywords and description.
9.9 new features
nuevoMailer SB/MB - September 20, 2023 nuevoMailer WP - October 15, 2023
Major new features
- New api sending methods and webhook endpoints (to record deliveries, bounces and complaints) for these providers: Mandrill, Postmark, Mailjet, Mailersend, Brevo. (*)
- Define sending domains to be used for DKIM-signing. DKIM-signing is now a built-in feature. Learn more. (*)
- Sender profiles hourly and daily quotas and a Total sent counter. Similarly to the smtp servers you can set at which hour the daily quota starts to count.
- A new type of opt-out link that suppresses the subscriber. Can be a handy alternative to global opt-out when you want to keep all subscriber history.
- New rate limiting / throttling mechanism (for non smtp methods).
- New field for mailing lists: Short description. Used in the subscriber portal and opt-in forms. With this, you can optionally display a short description to the subscriber and use the larger description field for your own notes.
- Load, update or add a subscriber directly from your CRM/CMS or shopping cart using your apiKey. See details.
- For nuevoMailer SB/MB PHP 8.1 or later is required.. For nuevoMailer WP PHP 7.2 or later.
- (*) Not in nuevoMailer WP. See why.
The News log was extensively updated
- You can load the news log as a sidebar widget in your own website (but still/also as a standalone page.
- News log entries are now managed separately from the html newsletters which gives a cleaner and more focused interface.
- You also have new Tags specific for the news log plus a calendar with months. Your visitors can use these for filtering.
- A new social share popup menu and (optional) rating emoticons.
- Added default campaign tag (like the one for newsletters).
- You can edit an smtp server from the sender profiles page and edit a sender profile from the smtp servers page. So no need to change pages.
- Choose the subscriber fields you want to see in your reports directly from your subscribers page.
- Added also the preheader field in the newsletter quick edit pop-up.
- Countdown timer was added in the templates of the WYSIWYG html editor so you can quickly get the code.
- The Quick search also extended to opt-outs.
- For the Amazon SES api you have a utility that retrieves your sending history and other related data provided by Amazon (delivery attempts, bounces, complaints, rejects).
- For sender profiles that use an api sending method you have an email test utility (like you have for smtp servers).
- When you create or edit a newsletter starting with a Tag filter applied (newsletters page), after you save and exit, the Tag filter will continue to apply (newsletters page) and it will override the default newsletter tag.
New API methods
- GET links clicked by campaign or newsletter.
- GET subscribers by link clicked by a campaign or newsletter.
- Create campaign with POST. Added these parameters: sendHours, sendDays, tagsFilter, tagsFilterOPR, isQueued, xLists, doNotTrackCampaign, anonymousTracking.
- Create a Multi-threaded campaign with a POST.
- New parameter when doing a subscriber POST: check_optouts. If set, it will check for list and global opt-outs and will not add the subscriber. So it is similar to the opt-outs filter when you manually import subscribers.
- New parameter when doing a subscriber POST: remove_tags. Until now you could only add Tags.
Other improvements and fixes
- In opt-ins, the outbound webhook (defined in the opt-in form) will now trigger also for existing subscribers and will send you all subscriber details (complete record).
- New setting to allow (or not) subscribers to change their email address inside the subscriber portal.
- The Latest activity chart in your welcome page will only show the time for today’s activity.
- Added option to switch the interface between rtl - ltr.
- Changed to px (from pt) the WYSIWYG html editor font size list.
- Added the ID in subscriber quick search results.
- Fix: subscriber tags are now updated when syncing from an external data source (database).
- Fix: when you create a follow-up campaign the field parent will now take its parent value.
9.8 new features
nuevoMailer SB/MB/WP - June 19, 2023
- Stripo drag 'n drop editor
The Stripo editor plugin is now available also in nuevoMailer SB/WP. Seamlessly integrated so you can design, save and edit your newsletters.
- Countdown timer
Create urgency using a countdown timer. Flexible and configurable (font, colors, size etc) as well as option to set presets (defaults).
- A/B split-test report updated. Shows also opt-outs by newsletter.
- Advanced search enhancements
A new option to add subscribers (from the search results) to an existing list.
A new filtering option by clicks & views: clicked/opened (or not) in the last X days.
- A new option when creating a campaign or an autoresponder: subscribers not having specific tags.
- Snooze emails
Instead of unsubscribing a subscriber can choose to postpone emails for some time. Check the docs for details.
- Opt-out reasons can be set differently for each sender profile.
- Improved the images/assets manager. You can browse contents in sub-directories and create new directories.
- Added a Quick edit pop-up for newsletter subject, tags, memo (like the one for campaigns).
- Added a new webhook/endpoint for Smtp.com so you can capture bounces, complaints and deliveries when using this smtp service.
- Updated the Sendgrid webhook to capture events of type “dropped”.
- Conditional content: added [not_tag_X].....[end_tag]. Content will show only to subscribers that do not have tag X. More.
- In subscriber landing pages the Sender profile From-name will show as page title (vs the General title meta tag).
- Added a public/hidden indication for mailings lists in the page where you edit a subscriber.
- In various statistics reports it will show the IP address when not using geolocation.
- How to upgrade.
9.7 new features
- News log
Also known as changelog or news chart/bulletin.
This is similar to the newsletter archive but with a different layout. You can choose which newsletters will appear in the log and by setting a "Publish date/time" they will appear chronologically ordered.
Setting a future publish date is possible. The newsletter will not show in the log until then. See it here.
The newsletter archive was also redesigned and improved
- Improvements for triggers
New trigger action: on-list-confirm. Fires after the subscriber confirms his opt-in for one or more lists after using an opt-in form.
Until now only "global opt-out" links were possible for triggered emails. Now you can also use "list opt-out" and redirect to "Subscriber portal".
Better tracking for triggered emails with a click/open indicator.
You can now also send text newsletters as trigger emails.
- The “Campaign completed” email that is sent to administrators includes a link to shared summary report and the html newsletter attached.
- When creating a campaign, you see an instant subscriber count when selecting lists, tags, filters and other options (no need to click 'Count').
- Added "Save and exit" directly for newly created newsletters.
- Removed the maximum number of fields that appear in the subscribers tables. You can select as many as you like.
- New API option for campaigns: added Tags filter and AND/OR option.
- New API method to get a list of opt-outs over a specific period.
- Added a filter for hard/soft in the bounces report.
- Quick search: added option for case sensitive search and also option to search in mailing lists.
- Redirection URLs (welcome, goodbye etc) in Sender profile settings can be personalized with subscriber data. E.g. ...?email=[sub_email].
- Amazon SNS for bounces processing: added option to ignore "transient" bounces that have sub-type "general". By default, it ignores them. You can change this in /inc/classUtil.php.
- The + sign in emails is now allowed in the opt-in process.
- Cloning a newsletter also clones the preheader.
- Assets manager file browser improved functionality with sub-directories browsing.
- Added "Clone a data source".
- The email alert from the data source (external database) synchronization cron job is sent to the administrator whose api key is used if "email alerts" is checked for this administrator.
- Timeline chart: added date from/until. Handy for autoresponders since the time frame is quite extensive.
- The "Forward to your friends" link is now encrypted.
9.6 new features
- Two-factor authentication further improved with an additional method: Time-based-one-time-password codes (TOTP) generated using your smartphone's 2FA authenticator app. Several apps are compatible. Learn more at the User's guide.
- Easily add a Preheader to your emails without code editing. Like this.
- Create opt-in forms QR codes so you can use them in other (printed) media. Example.
- New setting: hard bounces & complaints threshold. If this threshold is reached the campaign pauses and the administrator gets an email alert.
- When creating a campaign using the "Send web page method" you have a button to open the templates manager to upload or select the html file you want.
- When you create a campaign/autoresponder you have a new option to exclude bulk-imported emails from the administrator. Until now you could do this using filters. This is very handy particularly with autoresponders. Learn more at the User's guide.
- Extended newsletter "Quick Search" also to body (besides subject and tags).
- Added a dropdown menu in your snapshots report to filter them based on period (3, 6, 12 months). This facilitates comparison.
- Added CSV exporting for all Advanced Search results.
- Added opt-out city and country in opt-outs CSV export
- When you CSV export a list or all your subscribers you now have a new option to exclude suppressed ones.
- Extended the Advanced Search with a new option to choose campaigns. Using this you can view and csv export campaign participants.
- A refinement regarding Public vs Private/Hidden newsletters. A hidden newsletter although not visible in the newsletter archive it can be seen when clicking the smart link to "Read this in your browser".
- Added new date merge-tag in newsletters: Month DD, YYYY (December 11, 2022)
- Removed password mapping from the external database import. Since subscribers passwords are encrypted and they are only used internally in nuevoMailer (to log in to the subscriber portal), there is no point to import values into these.
If for some reason you want to import passwords from your legacy database you can map them to another text field.
- Many reports and charts were refined and improved.
- Several libraries were updated.
9.5 new features
- A major change in v.9.5 is that Custom list settings were replaced by Sender profiles. These are like different sender identities with their own set of settings that can apply to your campaigns, autoresponders and opt-in forms.
Double opt-in although defined at the Sender profile is still independent for each list.
- New WYSIWYG Html editor extended with all the special features you are accustomed to use. It fixes some problems when importing zip templates from Stripo and BeePro.
- Drag 'n drop editors: we added the Unlayer editor and updated the Bee editor. In both you can now reload your content and continue designing.
- Form styling: the opt-in form builder was improved so you can style your forms. Set colors, font sizes and background for each form.
- Added some new special smart tags for custom subscriber fields of date type. For example display the date one month after the subscriber's birthday: D%[birth_day]+1m%D.
- CSV maps. When you do a csv import you can save your mapping and other options so you can reload them next time.
- Added some additional settings for stricter GDPR compliance: you can automatically erase all emails from Opt-outs, Complaints and Send log (using a cron job).
- Email trigger updated: when you trigger a newsletter based on list opt-in you can select if you want to target confirmed or not (or all) subscribers.
- Updated to the latest SendGrid api.
- Minimum PHP version is now 7.2 (or 7.4 if you use the SendGrid api).
- Many interface visual and productivity improvements.
New in reporting
- Overall performance & List health report in your welcome page. Shows some key metrics across all campaigns and lists.
You can capture snapshots and compare them to see your campaigns performance and overall subscriber engagement across time.
- Full reporting on Autoresponders: summary with key metrics, links & clicks, timeline & email clients charts.
- The newsletter ABC split-test chart now shows open rate and click-through rate (instead of total opens and clicks).
- Clicks to opens rate (CTOR) is now calculated a bit differently. It shows what percentage of those who opened the newsletter also clicked at least one link. So it focuses on subscribers who took both actions.
- IP geolocation extended (if you enable it). The following are recorded:
Click/open city and country.
Opt-in/-out city & country.
You can do an advanced search and create segmentation filters (or lists) using the above.
Existing customers have migration scripts to translate IPs to cities and countries.
And many more
- Added Starts with & Ends with in the filtering operators when doing an advanced search.
- The Subscriber portal was updated.
- The Mail delivery information field in your subscriber profile now resets upon click/open.
- All follow-up options (new campaign, list, filter) were merged under the Summary reports.
- New setting to include a link to the online version when the html content is blocked. Until now it was included by default.
- The webhooks for Amazon SES, MailGun, SendGrid & Mailjet do not automatically create an opt-out anymore (when you have a hard bounce or a complaint).
The same applies for all bounces processing methods.
Instead you can use the automatic suppression thresholds to isolate these subscribers and keep your lists clean.
This change was necessary to have a clearer reporting picture on real opt-outs from subscribers.
- New Api v.7 and an updated Zapier app.
- Check the new demo.
9.0 new features
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) for administrator login. A pin code is sent by email. Pin codes expire and are not reusable.
v.9 encrypts also subscriber passwords and all other passwords related to smtp, bounce servers etc.
- The administrator password reminder utility now uses captcha to prevent abuse.
- New sending methods
MailGun & SendGrid APIs (smtp was already supported).
- New webhook to process bounces when using MailJet smtp.
- Set which hour of the day the smtp daily count starts/resets.
- Extended the activity log table to record separately campaign id and subscriber email. This enables you to create a new list with emails that generated smtp errors and resend to them.
New in reporting
- Weekly campaign summary and list growth reports emailed to administrators.
- Disable tracking as option at campaign level. Clicks & views are not recorded.
- Anonymous tracking as option at campaign level.
With anonymous tracking you will see Total but not Unique ratios. Only total clicks per link are reported.
Emails clients and Geolocation reports are not affected.
Bounces, Complaints and Opt-outs will work normally.
Triggers will not fire.
- Summary report now shows hard & soft bounces separately.
- In Autoresponders, the "Total sent" is clickable and shows the subscribers the autoresponder was sent to.
- Trigger reaction "send newsletter” is clickable and links to the "subscriber-campaign log" to see who/when was emailed.
- Breakdown by "Desktop & Mobile clients” added in the email clients report.
- New geolocation chart in your summary report: subscribers by country using IP location. Requires GeoLite2 Free Database from MaxMind.
- New Welcome page report with latest subscriber activity (clicks, views, opt-outs, opt-ins etc).
- New "Delivered" indicator in reports for sending methods that support it (Amazon SES, SendGrid, MailGun using the same webhooks).
- Updated, refined and more beautiful charts.
- Filters & some other options are now disabled when editing an m/t campaign that has started. But sending Hours/Days can be changed.
- When count returns 0 you cannot create an m/t campaign.
- Clone option added also for m/t campaigns.
And a lot more!
- Seriously faster loading!
- A new api v.6 with minor improvements and new Zapier app for this api version.
- Advanced bounces cleaning and un-suppress utility. With this utility you can un-bounce and un-suppress subscribers using very specific criteria related to the bounce reason.
- The Opt-in by email process now fires the "list opt-in" trigger/reaction. In addition it automatically un-suppresses the subscriber.
- Excluding lists option added also for autoresponders when selecting the target list.
- Improved opt-in form validation.
- Improved date formatting. In newsletters when you display the value of a custom subscriber field of type Date, it will take the date-time format defined in your settings (and can be further overridden if you wish so).
- Added a new US date-time format with seconds.
- Subscriber tags are fully updated when importing CSV or using other bulk import methods.
- Added a checkbox in subscriber editing page to quickly check all mailing lists.
- You can CSV-export your suppression list directly.
- Added a direct link to CSV-export a list in your lists page.
- New meta-tag used as title for various pages. Until now the Sender name was used.
- Added dates period selection in Top 10 campaigns report.
- Regenerate subscriber passwords utility.
- Fixed a CSV-export bug when using a delimiter other than comma.
Added also more subscriber fields in the exported file (besides the custom ones).
- Check the new demo.
8.7 new features
- Use non-ASCII email addresses with specially accented characters in several languages (French, Greek, Cyrillic, Umlauts and more)
- All subscriber import methods now save erroneous lines/entries in a txt file.
- Opt-in form configuration and options are saved so you can make changes to an existing form. Re-build it.
- New api v5 for the nuevoMailer app in Zapier.
- New pop-up forms (layered or modal) with 3 different effects: exit-pop, slide-in, on-time. Easy to embed in other websites. See examples.
- Minimum required PHP version is 7.1
- SMTP servers
Added Smtp hourly quota. So now you can have different hourly quotas for every smtp server in addition to the daily ones you had.
The smtp servers page shows last hour and last day's usage (since 00:00).
When an smtp server is reserved for selected lists, a mouse-over pop-up shows the lists that use it.
You can click on the icons to activate/de-activate and set a server as Preferred.
- Outbound webhooks extended. More.
Added event description and timestamp.
Subscriber tags can be included in the webhook either with IDs or names.
- New triggers to share clicks, views, opt-outs and bounces with other systems.
Fire an outbound webhook on click/view of a campaign or newsletter.
Fire an outbound webhook on opt-outs & bounces so you can send these events to external systems.
- New Campaign/Autoresponder trigger: On email sent
Fires each time a campaign or an autoresponder email is sent to the subscriber. All trigger reactions are available (add/remove from lists, update subscriber etc).
- Subscriber tags
Conditional content based on subscriber tags: display sections of a newsletter only to subscribers that have this tag.
- New send log that keeps a history of the campaigns that were sent to a subscriber.
You can set the numbers of days in the past that you want to keep the log. E.g. keep the last 300 days. Logs tend to grow fast so using a clean-up limit is recommended.
In your subscriber page you can see the campaigns you sent and a link to the campaign (if not deleted).
You can now edit the campaign Name and Tags also for completed campaigns.
Campaign tags can be used as a filter also at the summary report (with paging).
You can close a campaign, set it as complete (in case you don't want to continue it but keep the record).
- Quick search searches also in campaign tags and newsletter tags
- You can now select multiple lists when doing an advanced search.
- Amazon bounces logic recording updated. The complete bounce reason is recorded.
- Opt-out by email and List-Unsubscribe-Header (email or link) are clearly recorded in the Opt-out reasons report.
- In your subscriber page you can see the unique id emphasized.
- Create better text versions of an html newsletter. Almost perfect.
- Cloning extended to autoresponders, filters and forms.
- You can also add comments to your autoresponders (like with campaigns).
- Administrators without access to the Tools menu can now update their password and email alerts option.
- Added setting to enable/disable the sound alert when saving a newsletter.
- Clicked links in Excel summary report are sorted from most clicked to the least clicked.
- Forward to a friend page: sender email is locked to prevent abuse.
- Check the new demo.
8.6 new features
- Clone campaigns, lists & newsletters with one click.
- Set sending hours and days for campaigns.
- Exclude lists from campaigns.
- Campaign progress bar in your reports.
- Subscriber tags provide another option for segmentation. They are accessible in triggers, advanced search, as campaign/autoresponder perma filters, when you import, when using the api and in your opt-in forms.
- Campaign tags (same as the ones you already had in autoresponders) so you can better organize your campaigns.
Smtp and bounce servers
- Multiple bounce servers. Each smtp server may use its own bounce server.
- Counter & daily quota for each SMTP server. Daily quota is reset with a cron job. For hourly quota you can use the existing throttling or antiflood options.
- Default bounce server when using other sending methods (non-smtp).
- Custom smtp headers also applied to trigger emails and other non-campaign emails.
- Added subscribers automatic suppression (based on thresholds you define) also when processing bounces with Amazon, MailGun and SendGrid webhooks.
- Fixed an issue with the zip template importer (when filename had two dots).
- File managers check permissions and maximum file size allowed and alert you accordingly.
- Change the way the "Read in browser" link is applied, made it easier to type the text you want.
- Productivity enhancements when working with newsletters. Less page reloads.
- See uploaded zip templates and create a newsletter with a click. You will find a folder with templates to get you started.
- Opt-out reasons chart to visualize and count the reasons subscribers choose when they opt-out. Extremely useful!
- Quick search: besides subscribers, you can also search in your newsletters (subject/comments) and campaigns (name/comments).
- Added Bcc-to-email at campaign and autoresponder.
- Full list names appear in the "Share with 3rd party" report.
- Improved ratios calculations.
- Added list search option in the lists drop-down menu when viewing subscribers.
- Renamed external post requests to outbound webhooks.
- Home page shows pending campaigns with a direct link to view them.
8.5 new features
- Administrator roles. For example, one admin can access newsletters or lists or reports, campaigns etc. Can also have multiple roles. Visit the demo to see how this works.
- New charting engine: more beautiful and interactive charts.
- Fully responsive interface. Improved navigation menu for smaller screens.
- Suppress all subscribers from a particular domain. Like @domain.com.
- New templates manager with thumbnails preview.
- Import newsletter zip files from topol.io and chamaileon.io (like beefree.io) and automatically create newsletters.
- Define opt-out reasons as you want. So the subscriber can see a list of reasons and choose one when opting out (if you have the "ask a reason" option enabled).
- In your subscribers you can create a new list from selected entries.
- New chart: list opt-ins & outs across time.
- Add your comments in your opt-in forms so you don't get lost when having dozens of forms. Also redesigned the page where you edit your form.
- Data source synchronization results are emailed to the administrator (whose api key used).
- Automatic "activity log" cleaning (except last 5 days) each time an administrator logs in. 5 can change. If you have too many autoresponders use a smaller number.
- "Subscriber account not found" option in messaging settings. This is triggered for example when a subscriber clicks several times a global opt-out link.
- New design in your public newsletter archive.
- Improved bounces processing script.
- Bounces are subtracted from "total sent" when calculating views, clicks, opt-outs & complaints ratios.
- List activity report links to the opt-outs report.
- All tables now have a primary key. Although not necessary some hosting companies nowadays demand this.
- Dozens of other small functional and interface improvements.
- Check the new demo.
Version 8.1 is fully compatible with PHP 7.4
nuevoMailer v.8.1 is identical in features with v.8, consolidates all updates and patches released so far and brings support for PHP 7.4. It also improves the email clients report.
v.8 - Responsiveness, Feedback loop & new reports
- Bootstrap-based, new responsive layout. All pop-ups are resizable. Easier to view your campaigns and stats in smaller screens.
- Feedback loop settings and complaints report. You can process complaints in case you are registered with a major ISP.
- New report with clicks/views at newsletter level. Covers also newsletters that are sent as triggered emails.
- New detailed bounces report. The detailed bounce reason per subscriber and campaign is recorded.
- New MailGun bounces processing script. Uses MailGun webhooks and records permanent/temporary bounces and complaints.
- Updated Amazon SNS script to record separately bounces and complaints.
- Option to load the Bee editor plugin inside nuevoMailer and design/save a newsletter.
- Admin IP address is recorded and displayed in your admins table. Location is also displayed (if you enable the geolocation feature).
- Exit pop-up updated. You can specify time to 1st pop-up and also time between consecutive pop-ups.
- SalesForce connection example scripts. Demonstrate how to connect to SalesForce, query your SF tables and insert subscribers in nuevoMailer. These scripts are provided as proof of concept. Developer expertise is required for further integration.
- Import subscriber emails into your opt-outs table from csv/txt files. Handy when moving to nuevoMailer from another system and want to carry over your opt-outs and use them as exclusion filters when importing subscribers.
- You can filter, see and export opt-outs by list in your opt-outs report/page.
- Opt-outs triggered by the "List-unsubscribe-header" are clearly marked in your opt-outs report.
- Views and clicks reports show country & city instead of IP address (if you enable the geolocation feature).
- New option for creating follow-up lists and follow-up campaigns: subscribers who either clicked or opened (took some sort of action).
- The order of the custom subscriber fields that you choose to display in your reports is now preserved.
- Several charts show the campaign name instead of ID.
- CSV subscribers export adds a timestamp to file name.
- Added application/json in external post requests "Content type".
- Fixed "NOT LIKE" filter condition when searching on null fields.
- Export your opt-outs.
- Check out the demo.
V.7.6 new features
- Conditional content blocks. Differentiate newsletter content based on subscriber data. More.
- Multi-threaded sending plugin. Multiply your sending rate. More.
- List isolation: remove subscribers from all other lists and keep them only in the list you want to isolate.
- New Trigger based on "list opt-in" action. Applies to opt-in forms and api.
- Added viewers & clickers detailed report for autoresponders.
- Changeable soft/hard bounces counters when editing a subscriber.
- Added IP-subscribed address when importing subscribers from .csv or .txt files.
- Automatically suppress subscribers while running the bounce manager and when bounces are higher than X Y numbers (optional; you can still do it manually).
- New spintax syntax. Use [spin]Part-1|part-2|part-3|etc[/spin]
- Master administrator is notified by email when a subscribers csv file is exported.
- Many small interface and productivity enhancements and minor bug fixes.
V.7.5 new features
- IP-based geolocation charts using GeoLite2 data.
- Added "date clicked” and "date opened” in advanced search.
Use multiple conditions on the same field.
You can further segment a list, create sub-lists and campaign filters.
- Create external POST profiles and automatically send subscriber data to external systems (CRM, CMS etc).
You can connect an opt-in form to a POST profile and automatically send opt-in data data to an external URL.
- You can now embed multiple opt-in forms with captcha in the same page. Before, there used to be a conflict with different captcha codes.
- Added IP address in the opt-in notification email to administrators.
- Added "breakdown by option" in distribution reports for custom subscriber fields set as checkboxes.
- Suppression list and syntactically invalid emails. Added options to delete them and suppress them in one step.
- "Remember me" option when you log in.
- Several interface and productivity improvements.
V.7 new features
- Emojis in your newsletters subjects and content.
- Spintax: content randomization. See examples.
- Import zip files generated by the Bee editor and automatically create newsletters with 2 clicks.
- List activity report: added soft/hard bounces columns. You can see if a list has subscribers with bounces that are not yet suppressed.
- Create sub lists (list segments) from your email clients report.
- Added option to move or copy dormant subscribers to another list.
- A new setting in your opt-in forms that will force to use the custom list settings of a particular list even if the form contains multiple lists.
- Option to set a tracking domain at custom list settings. Learn more.
- Autoresponder tags (similarly to newsletter) so you can better organize them.
- Encrypted several strings/links in the newsletters (confirmation, opt-out links etc).
- Redesigned the Smtp servers page to show more information. Added a quick test function.
- One cron job to synchronize all data sources (that are marked as "sync enabled").
- Improved autoresponders overview table with details about timing sequence.
- New interface with a broader view.
- And as always many small productivity enhancements.
- Check the demo.