Newsletter Html editor
- nuevoMailer has an integrated rich html editor specifically customized for newsletter management and design.
- The newsletter editor has special menu buttons and pop-up windows to insert opt-out links and smart links such as:
- Social media sharing: Facebook, Google Twitter.
- "Click here to read this in your browser"
- "Forward to your friends"
- And many more.
- There are built-in pages for all these special links and features so using them becomes really easy.
- Newsletter rating which is also done via smart links. Can also be used for simple voting/polling.
- You can send attachments with your newsletter. The editor has integrated file managers for images and attachments.
- You may use image maps with click-able areas (links) in a newsletter.
- Anchor links are not tracked allowing you to have a table of contents at the top of your newsletter.
- Tracking mailto: links is optional and you can turn it on/off in your settings.
Managing and publishing newsletters
- Templates manager: you can import .htm and .html files or grab content from a remote URL and create a new newsletter. You can save any newsletter a template.
- Newsletter archive: a newsletter can be set as public or hidden. Public ones appear in the built-in newsletter archive.
- Create copies of a newsletter with a single click (clone).
- Create a text version of an html newsletter with a single click.
You have a separate editor for the plain text newsletters.
Conditional content blocks
With conditional content blocks you can differentiate parts of a newsletter based on subscribers' properties
. Such properties are data stored in subscriber fields and the subscriber tags.
In other words you can send different content to different subscribers within the same newsletter/campaign. Learn more and see examples
You can embed RSS feeds in your newsletters. This is done simply by typing this inside a newsletter:
Your newsletters are saved automatically with a sound alert (which you can turn on/off).
This is another innovative feature of your self-hosted newsletter software.
Guarantee: you will never lose your changes when working with a newsletter!.