Create rich and engaging e-newsletters
You can create newsletters as content pages and link between them.
You have a SEO-friendly and mobile-friendly newsletter archive.
You can send a short version of a newsletter with links to other newsletters (web pages).
- nuevoMailer has an integrated rich html editor specifically customized for newsletter management and design.
- You can extensively personalize your newsletters. Using the "Tag" menu button you can insert subscriber tags like [sub_name], [sub_email] etc.
- You can personalize not only the body but the subject and the hyperlinks. And you can use any of your customized subscriber fields.
- The newsletter editor has special menu buttons and pop-up windows to insert opt-out links and smart links such as:
- Social media sharing: Facebook, Google Twitter.
- "Click here to read this in your browser"
- "Forward to your friends"
- And many more.
- There are built-in pages for all these special links and features so using them becomes really easy.
- You can embed RSS feeds in a newsletter. This is done simply by typing this inside a newsletter:
- Newsletter auto-save with a sound alert. This is another innovative feature for a web-based newsletter manager. When you are working on your newsletter your changes are automatically saved.
- Guarantee: you will never lose your changes when working with a newsletter!
- Newsletter rating which is also done via smart links. Can also be used for simple voting/polling.
- You can send attachments with your newsletter.
You have integrated file managers for pictures and attachments.
- You may use image maps with click-able areas (links) in a newsletter.
- Anchor links are not tracked so you can have a table of contents at the top of your newsletter.
- Tracking of mailto: links is optional.
- You can send your images as inline (or embedded).
Conditional content blocks
With conditional content blocks you can differentiate parts of a newsletter based on subscribers' properties. In other words you can send different content to different subscribers within the same newsletter/campaign. Learn more
Managing and publishing newsletters
- Templates manager: you can import .htm and .html files or grab content from a remote URL and create a new newsletter. You can save any newsletter a template.
- Newsletter archive: a newsletter can be set as public or hidden. Public ones appear in the built-in newsletter archive.
- Create copies of a newsletter with a single click (clone).
- Create a text version of an html newsletter with a single click.
You have a separate editor for the plain text newsletters.
nuevoMailer is a powerful, self-hosted PHP newsletter software that is installed on your own server (Linux, Windows servers with PHP/mySQL). With our newsletter software you will have total control of your content, newsletters and mailing lists. Key features.