4 different editors to design your newsletters - Use what suits you better
- You have a rich html editor specifically customized for designing and managing newsletters.
- Furthermore nuevoMailer integrates with three popular drag-n-drop editors: Bee, Stripo and Unlayer.
- The editors have some special menu options and utilities to insert opt-out links and smart links such as:
- Social media sharing: Facebook & Twitter.
- "Click here to read this in your browser"
- "Forward to your friends" and many more.
- Newsletter rating links which can also be used for simple voting/polling.
- There are built-in pages for all these special links and features so using them becomes really easy.
- You can send attachments with your newsletter. The editor has integrated file managers for images and attachments.
- You may use image maps with click-able areas (links) in a newsletter.
- Anchor links are not tracked allowing you to have a table of contents at the top of your newsletter.
- Tracking of mailto: links is optional and you can turn it on/off in your settings.
Managing and publishing newsletters
- You can have both Html and plain Text newsletters and when you create your campaigns you choose the newsletters you want to use.
- Using the built-in templates manager you can import .htm and .html files or grab content from a remote URL and create a new newsletter. You can also create templates from any existing newsletter.
- You have a public newsletter archive to display your newsletters. By flagging your newsletters as public or hidden you control which ones will appear in the archive.
- Cloning (create exact copy) of a newsletter takes a single click.
- A text version of an html newsletter is also created with a single click.
- You have a separate editor for the plain text newsletters.
The News log
- Also known as changelog, roadmap, news chart or news bulletin.
- The idea is simple: You create content just like newsletters to appear in the news log. You also set a date, like a publishing date/time.
- The news log entries will appear chronologically ordered according this date. Setting a future date is possible and this entry will not appear until this date in the log.
- The news log comes as a sidebar widget that you can load at your website and as a standalone page.
Conditional content blocks
- With conditional content blocks you can differentiate parts of a newsletter based on subscribers' properties.
- Such properties are data stored in subscriber fields and the subscriber tags.
- In other words you can send different content to different subscribers within the same newsletter/campaign.
Learn more and see examples
You can embed RSS feeds in your newsletters. This is done simply by typing this inside a newsletter:
Your newsletters are saved automatically with a sound alert (which you can turn on/off).
This is another innovative feature of your self-hosted newsletter software.
Guarantee: you will never lose your changes when working with a newsletter!.