Inline (embedded) images in newsletters
- By sending images as inline (also called embedded) images appear in the email although the recipient has explicitly disallowed images downloading.
- The pictures below demonstrate this. They are from Outlook, Gmail and another major provider. The result is similar when using mobile email clients.
- With nuevoMailer in order to send your images as embedded you must have these images stored in the assets folder of your nuevoMailer installation. When you use the image upload utility your images are uploaded by default into the assets folder.
- You can embed your images with Html or Multipart newsletters. Not plain text ones.
- However, email clients are becoming "smarter" and improving their filters so that images are blocked even if they are sent as embedded.