- A self-hosted email marketing and newsletter software that you install and maintain on your own server. It is web-based so can you use it with any modern browser.
- Suitable for shared, cloud, vps and dedicated hosting.
- Easily handle large mailing lists with millions of subscribers.
- Send your campaigns using your own SMTP servers (MTA) or any 3rd party standards compliant smtp provider. Learn more.
- It is developed in PHP for Linux, Windows servers and any other operating system that supports PHP and mySQL database (Sun, Mac OS X, etc).
- Loaded with utilities for managing your mailing lists, newsletters, email campaigns and autoresponders.
- Enjoy a fast-loading, modern, highly interactive and easy to use administration panel. Work faster and better. No programming knowledge required.
- It is not offered as a service. It is an email marketing solution that you keep and maintain in-house. 100% self-managed; you have total control of your mailing lists, opt-in forms, newsletters and email campaigns.
- Compliant with anti-spam laws (for any country). Available in several languages. Check the demo.
Feature-rich design and architecture
- Clear separation of entities like subscriber, mailing list, newsletter, campaign.
- The basic entities are the subscriber and the newsletter. The others are based on these two.
- A subscriber is someone from whom you have at least an email address (and much more).
- The mailing list is simply a grouping of subscribers.
- The newsletter is the content that you send.
- The campaign is the activity of sending: any newsletter can be send to any mailing list (or a combination of lists)
- You can have unlimited subscribers, newsletters, mailing lists and campaigns.
- Localization capability: the administration panel can be translated to your own language. You can define character sets for newsletters. The scripts we provide to create the mySQL tables have also an option to define the encoding.
- Supports multiple, (non independent) administrator accounts.
Which means that you can have several administrator accounts but they can all see and do the same things (lists, campaigns etc).
- nuevoMailer is designed for single entities (businesses or other organizations) that need a self-hosted, self-managed email marketing tool.
- It is also ideal for IT professionals who send campaigns on behalf of their clients and want to offer them reports-only access. Like this.
- Administrators receive email alerts when one subscribes, opts-out, when a campaign is completed etc